Sunday, January 10, 2010

I own a House!!! That makes me an adult, right?


So in late September, Pablo and I bought our first house! Yes, BOUGHT! What a job, trying to find exactly what we want and then house-shopping, but it was all pretty fun! Pablo happens to have a great friend (Jason) who has been a realtor in ABQ for a long time, so that was a major help. He took us all around showing us TONS of places. We were semi-distraught after looking at about 30 homes, but Jason repeated over and over again that when we saw it we would KNOW. And we DID! This is our new built in 2005, two bedroom, two bathroom house! Best part is the backyard! I love it…

Here you go Jamma!!! Sorry for the LONGEST delay!



Cricket Hill, our corner lot!




SOLD! Woooo




Before we moved in. (That's the previous owners car)




Our living room







Our dining area (its a BIG great room)




my thanksgiving centerpiece




Our meal!




Our cute kitchen




Pabs and my bedroom




Decor in our bedroom, can you tell I love candles?!

(I need pics of master bath and guest bedroom- to come later)




Guest bathroom (not the best picture) Its a lilac purple color with all black accents and AMAZING artwork :)




On to the back yard!



Our awesome gazebo with bamboo shutters!




Our swing! We love to come out and drink morning coffee!





Second trellis that is outside of master bedroom. It gets the huge white flowers, so gorgeous




Pathway along side of house to garage

Well that's pretty much it! The guest bedroom is about the same size as the master and its bright brick red! We have a lot of color in the house, which I like! And I love that it is so open, so I can cook and still be talking to someone in the living room. It's a great entertainment house, which Pab and I love to do. We have done quite a few improvements already, new stove, dishwasher and microwave. Pablo has installed more up-to-date things, like motion lights in the bathrooms, laundry room and garage. A new faucet, accent lighting, dimmer lights. Its great! Hope you enjoyed!!!

On our way to church now, have a great Sunday!!!!! xoxoxo




4 comments:

joantommy2003@yahoo.com said...

Sierra, your home is lovely. i love love love it.

joantommy2003@yahoo.com said...

I love the decorations that you chose. You made it feel so cozy and inviting. That is a very interesting mantel(?) or dresser with the 6 sections of fruit painted on it. I'll bet you and Pablo will be spending a great deal of time outside in your gazebo, grilling on your grill and watching sunsets. The fresh concrete and stones outside make everything looks so clean. I am impressed with your amazing turkey on the table. Tell me you made that!!!!!! Perfect choice of a new home. Where is Blu? I just saw an empty doggy dish.

joantommy2003@yahoo.com said...

Where is Blu???///

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey, the pictures are great. The back yard is fabulous! I had not seen pics of that before. You forgot to add BLU's pics!! Great decorating. How many walls did you paint? Love you Mom