Monday, January 4, 2010

Wow, hello old Blog!!!

It has been THREE years since I have updated this blog, can you believe it?!?! Looking back at my Italia adventures almost made me cry! The best times of my life were there! But... life goes on right? And I have new adventures to share with everyone! I thought it was about time to update my family and friends away from me, because NO ONE lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico with me! haha
So... basically, since 2007 (short version), I went back to Lake Forest College and finished up school a semester early graduating in December of 2008. I then moved to ABQ and got my first apartment with Pablo! This was said to be the WORST year to graduate college and I was definitely feeling the repercussions of the bad economy. No job = no money. I was having a really hard time being on my own. Having a long distance relationship with the love of my life for two years was awful, so I picked up and moved to Albuquerque first chance I got, and didn’t really think things through beforehand.
During the summer, I moved back to Chicago with my family there and spent the summer living off the rents! Haha, just kidding (not really)! It was a great summer spent with the family, weekends at our lake house, sleepovers in my room with my little sisters, late night talks, etc. I soaked up a lot and began job searching again and found a job in Albuquerque at the Veterans Administration doing neuropsychological research.
Now… I am back in Albuquerque with Pab; we have since bought our first house (September 2009) and a Christmas puppy about two weeks ago! I will repost these important events with pictures in the posts to come.  Well, that was three years in a nut shell, but I am happy to be back and am COMMITTED to updating this blog more frequently. Let’s call it another New Years Resolution! Happy New Year 2010!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

joantommy2003@yahoo.com said...

It is just a tad bit difficult to locate your new home in the city scape. What do you think?

widmesl said...

Haha, the house is soon to come I PROMISE! P.S. I am so glad I have my one and only loyal reader back!! Love you