Monday, January 4, 2010

Where I Live...




So, I thought since Albuquerque is quite a bit different from Firenze, and no one has really been to Albuquerque (except Caroline!) I would put up some pics so you guys can see where the heck I am!!


Albuquerque (ABQ) is ridiculously spread out, so it is split into different sections of town (North Valley, NE Heights, West Side, etc.) We live in the North East part. It literally takes 45 minutes to drive from one side of Albuquerque to the other, and we happen to be very well located, more in the center. The mountains are to the East and the volcanoes to the West... The mountains here are called the Sandias, which means "watermelon" in spanish. In one of my pictures you can clearly see why, the sunsets here are so beautiful. Here are some pictures of the whole city...


















Beautiful huh?

1 comment:

joantommy2003@yahoo.com said...

Sooooo glad that you did this. You are a born writer.